bio bio
Blackberry, Sour cherry, Forest floor and Vanilla
  • Dieser Rotwein aus besten Trauben ergänzt perfekt Gerichte wie Nudeln mit Bratwurstklößchen oder Kartoffel-Pfanne mit Lachs
  • Der Ausbau im 900 l Tonneau macht diesen Rotwein besonders lebendig und fruchtbetont
  • Ein balancierter Rotwein, ausgezeichnet unter anderem zum Kaminabend oder zum landestypischen Abend

Chianti Biskero DOCG 2019 - Salcheto

This product is currently not available.
Any questions about this product?
6.64 £
0.75 l (£ 8.85 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Chianti Biskero DOCG 2019 - Salcheto
6.64 £
0.75 l (£ 8.85 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

More information

The Chianti of Salcheto is an elegantly classic red wine from  the Sangiovese 85%, Canaiolo (8%) and Mammolo (7%) grape varieties. 

In the glass, this wine shines in a bright ruby red color. Notes of blackberries, ripe heart cherries, freshly ground pepper and a subtle hint of vanilla flatter the nose. On the palate, this wine enchants with a wonderful structure, fine tannin and notes of ripe berries. The finish impresses with its pleasant length and finely spicy, vanilla hints. 

Vinification of Biskero Chianti Salcheto

The grapes for this Italian red wine come from Chiusi from the Poggio Piglia vineyard and from Abbadia from Torrita di Siena. After careful harvesting, the grapes are immediately brought to the wine cellar of Salcheto and fermented in a stainless steel tank. 30% of this wine is then aged in Tonneaux for 4 months. The remaining 70% rest in the stainless steel tank. This wine is finally stored on the bottle for 3 months.

Food  recommendation for the Salcheto Chianti

Enjoy this dry red wine from Italy with Italian cuisine - from antipasti to classic pizza variations to spicy pasta dishes. 

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Sweetness: dry
Vintage: 2019
Wine acidity in g/l: 5,6
Residual sugar in g/l: 1,3
Country: Italy
Region: Tuscany (IT)
Sub region: Chianti DOCG (IT)
Occasion & Theme: barbecue , autumn wine , typical national evening , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , Romantic Dinner
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Canaiolo , Mammolo , Sangiovese
Quality Classification & Rating: DOCG Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita
Organic, vegan, etc.: bio (BIO DE-ÖKO-037)
Maturation: stainless steel tank , Tonneau 900 l
Duration of maturation (in Months): 4
Aromas & Palate Notes: Blackberry , Sour cherry , Forest floor , Vanilla
Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: Old world , classic
Food Pairing: Bright and hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass recommendation: Red wine glass
Bottle design & equipment: Bordeaux bottle , modern
Bottle size in l: 0,75
Shutter type: Plastic cork
Alcohol % ABV: 13,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Azienda Agricola Salcheto - IT-BIO-006 - Via di Villa Bianca 15 - 53045 Montepulciano (SI) - Italien
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP