92
Punkte
Robert Parker
Blackberry, Sour cherry, toasted wood, mineral, Licorice, Eucalyptus and Chocolate

Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Chateau Ste. Michelle

Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

0.75 Liter (£ 33.17 * / 1 Liter)
70011-US-RW-CS-054-07

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 6-8 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon 2018 - Chateau Ste. Michelle
24.88 £
0.75 l (£ 33.17 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

More information

The Cold Creek Cabernet Sauvignon by Chateau Ste. Michelle is a wonderful, grape-varietal red wine from the Columbia Valley wine region in Washington State. 

A deep, very dense magenta red with violet highlights is presented in this wine in the glass. The complex, fruity bouquet is characterized by fine aromas of ripe blackberries, blackcurrants, cassis and black cherries. This is accompanied by a lot of spice - including mineral nuances - subtle wood notes and some liquorice. With juicy, soft and yet powerful body, this American red wine convinces the palate. The excellent structure is supported by noticeable, gently ripened tannins. The present dark fruit accompanies up to the long reverberation with fine fruit sweetness. 

Vinification of Ste. Michelle Cabernet Sauvignon Cold Creek

The grapes for this red wine come from 35-year-old vines that grow on the Cold Creek vineyard. At optimum ripeness, the berries are harvested and immediately brought to the winery. There, the readings are first completely destemmed and then fermented. The mash is circulated daily in the stainless steel tanks. After the fermentation process has been completed, 82% of this wine is aged in American (one-third) and French oak (two-thirds) barrels. The remaining 18% rest in the stainless steel tanks. 

Food recommendation for the Cold Creek Cabernet Ste Michelle

Enjoy this dry red wine from the USA with braised lamb leg in herbal cloak, Asian-prepared pork, pasta dishes in strong sauces or with spicy cheeses. We recommend that you decant this wine for at least one hour before enjoying it. 

Awards for Cabernet Sauvignon Cold Creek Ste. Michelle

Robert M. Parker - The Wine Advocate: 92 points for 2013

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Sweetness: dry
Vintage: 2018
Country: USA
Region: Washington (US)
Sub region: Columbia Valley (US)
Occasion & Theme: family event , perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , surprise connoisseurs , Romantic Dinner , Christmas
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Cuvée: sortenrein
Awards: Robert Parker - The Wine Advocate - 92 Punkte
Soil: Sand , Loam
Harvest: Manual harvest
Maturation: stainless steel tank , American Oak , French Oak
Aromas & Palate Notes: toasted wood , Blackberry , Sour cherry , mineral , Licorice , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: velvety , dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: Overseas , fragrant , complex
Food Pairing: Bright and hearty dishes , sweet-spicy food , spicy food
Glass recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
Bottle design & equipment: Bordeaux bottle , classic
Bottle size in l: 0,75
Shutter type: Cork
Shelf life in years from vintage: 10
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP