Tip!
Blackberry, Sour cherry, Caramel, Forest floor, Vanilla, Eucalyptus and Chocolate

Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère 2020 - Montes

Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

0.75 Liter (£ 10.68 * / 1 Liter)
70011-CL-RW-BL-229-12

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 6-8 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère 2020 - Montes
8.01 £
0.75 l (£ 10.68 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

More information

The Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon  Carmenère from Montes is a wonderful red wine cuvée from the Cabernet Sauvignon (70%) and Carmenère (30%) grape varieties. 

In the glass, this wine appears in a bright ruby red and purple reflections. The bouquet of this Chilean top red wine convinces with a lot of ripe blackberry, cherry and elderberry fruit, complemented by notes of tobacco, coffee, vanilla, spices and butter caramel. On the palate, this wonderful red wine cuvée from Chile presents itself gently with soft, subtly extract-sweet fullness and a full yet elegant body. The harmoniously round finale convinces with a lot of length.

Vinification of the Limited Selection Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère

The Cabernet and Carmenère grapes for this red wine from Chile are grown under perfect conditions in the Vale Apalta, a sub-region of the Colchagua Valley. These are read at the time of perfect maturity. After assembling the final Cabernet Sauvignon - Carménère Cuvée, about 47% of the wine matures for 10 months in American oak barriques. The remaining 53% remains in the stainless steel tank. 

After ripening, this wine is filtered and poured into the bottle. After a short rest on the bottle, this wine leaves the cellar of Montes. 

Food recommendation for Cabernet Sauvignon Carmenère Montes Limited Selection 

The Limited Selection Cabernet Carmenère from Montes is an excellent accompaniment to many meat dishes, also with oriental spices, with Chilean chicken egg pot or spicy and spicy rice stews.

Awards  for Limited Selection Montes Cabernet Carmenère

    • Wine Spectator: 89 points for 2015
    • Robert M. Parker: 88 points for 2015
PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Sweetness: dry
Vintage: 2020
Country: Chile
Region: Valle Central (CL)
Sub region: Valle de Rapel (CL)
Occasion & Theme: perfect for an evening in front of the chimney , Gift for customers , Romantic Dinner , Christmas , winter wine
Location: Valle de Colchagua
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Carménère
Cuvée: Rebsortencuvée
Maturation: stainless steel tank , American Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 10
Aromas & Palate Notes: Caramel , Blackberry , Sour cherry , Forest floor , Vanilla , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: Overseas , classic , fragrant
Food Pairing: dark food , Bright and hearty dishes
Glass recommendation: Red wine glass
Recommendation: Team Tip
Bottle design & equipment: Bordeaux bottle , classic
Bottle size in l: 0,75
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP