Montes Alpha Special Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 - Montes

Blackberry, Sour cherry, black currant, Vanilla, Mint / Lemon balm, Eucalyptus, Chocolate
  • Dieser Rotwein aus Cabernet Sauvignon Trauben harmoniert hervorragend mit Kürbis-Auflauf oder Lauchsuppe
  • Der Ausbau im Edelstahltank und kleinen Holz macht diesen chilenischen Rotwein besonders rebsortentypisch und geradlinig
  • Dieser chilenische Rotwein eignet sich perfekt zu Weihnachten

Montes Alpha Special Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 - Montes

14.49 £
0.75 l (£ 19.32 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

70011-CL-RW-CS-002-15
Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.

Delivery time approx 8-10 workdays

Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (£ 19.32 * / 1 Liter)

Delivery time approx 8-10 workdays

Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

0.75 Liter (£ 19.32 * / 1 Liter)

Delivery time approx 8-10 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Montes Alpha Special Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon 2019 - Montes
14.49 £
0.75 l (£ 19.32 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

More information

The grapes for this expressive, grape-varietal Montes Alpha Special Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon come from the Colchagua Valley growing region of the Marchigüe and Apalta vineyards. 

In the glass, this wine shimmers in a deep ruby red with violet highlights. The complex bouquet is determined by lush aromas of black ripe fruits - especially blackberry and black cherry - and notes of cream de cassis. The fruity aroma is accompanied by a hint of tobacco, nutmeg and red pepper. On the palate, this Chilean red wine is wonderfully strong, voluminous and has a very good structure. Woodworking gives this wine greater complexity and perfectly rounded tannins, and a very subtly sweet nuance. The finale comes with elegance and wonderful length. 

Vinification of the Special Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon Montes Alpha

At the

end of April, Cabernet Sauvignon grapes are carefully picked by hand in the Colchagua Valley. Once in the wine cellar of Montes, the grapes are selected and fermented in stainless steel tanks. After completion of the fermentation process, 65% of this wine is aged for 16 months in French oak barriques (first and second occupation). The remaining 35% remain in the stainless steel tanks

Food recommendation for  the Cabernet Sauvignon Special Cuvée Montes Alpha

Enjoy this dry red wine from Chile with spicy and spicy pan dishes and also with strong pasta dishes (especially with Spaghetti Bolognese).

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Sweetness: dry
Vintage: 2019
Wine acidity in g/l: 3,6
Residual sugar in g/l: 3,3
Country: Chile
Region: Valle Central (CL)
Sub region: Valle de Rapel (CL)
Occasion & Theme: Cooking with Friends , Gift for customers , Romantic Dinner , Christmas
Location: Valle de Colchagua
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon
Soil: granite , clay
Harvest: Manual harvest
Maturation: stainless steel tank , American Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 16
Aromas & Palate Notes: Blackberry , Sour cherry , black currant , Vanilla , Mint / Lemon balm , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Mouthfeel/ Texture: velvety , dense
Finish: long
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Style: Old world , classic
Food Pairing: Bright and hearty dishes , spicy food
Glass recommendation: Bordeaux Glass
Bottle design & equipment: Bordeaux bottle , classic
Bottle size in l: 0,75
Shutter type: Cork
Alcohol % ABV: 14,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP