91
Punkte
James Suckling

Chardonnay Reserva 2020 - Montes

5.55 £
0.75 l (£ 7.40 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

70011-CL-WW-CH-222-12
Any questions about this product?
This product may be purchased in quantities of 6 units.
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.

Delivery time approx 8-10 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Chardonnay Reserva 2020 - Montes
5.55 £
0.75 l (£ 7.40 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping costs

More information

The colour of the Montes Reserva Chardonnay is in a brilliant light gold with greenish reflections in the glass.

The bouquet delights the nose with an exotic fruit composition of ripe mangoes, fresh bananas and juicy peaches. The aromas of the nose are accompanied by the finest wood nuances and vanilla. On the palate, this Chilean white wine has a wonderfully smooth, full-bodied, almost creamy character, which harmonizes perfectly with the juicy fruit, soft acidity and spiciness.  

Vinification of the Chardonnay Reserve of Montes

The Chardonnay grapes for this varietal white wine grow in the Valle de Curicó. Only at optimum ripeness are the grapes harvested and brought to the winery. 

After gentle pressing, the must is fermented cool in the steel tank at a controlled temperature. After alcoholic fermentation, 40% of the wine is stored for 6 months in French oak barrels. The other 60% continue to rest in the stainless steel tanks.

Food recommendation for the Montes Reserva Chardonnay

We recommend this dry white wine from Chile with delicate salmon dishes, veal chips or vegetable lasagna.

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Weintyp: White wine
Wine colour: White
Sweetness: dry
Country: Chile
Region: Valle Central (CL)
Sub region: Valle de Curicó (CL)
Occasion & Theme: balcony/patio , banquet wine/ bulk wine , to enjoy during the week , Gift for good friends , Picknick
Ageing in: stainless steel tank , small barrel
Grape Variety: Chardonnay
Vintage: 2020
Awards: James Suckling - 91 Punkte
Soil: Sand
Maturation: stainless steel tank , French Oak
Duration of maturation (in Months): 6
Aromas & Palate Notes: stone fruits , tropical fruits , spicy , dřevité
Mouthfeel/ Texture: seidig , cremig
Finish: medium
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 8 - 10
Stil: Übersee , klassisch
Food Pairing: Light dishes , sweet-spicy food
Glasempfehlung: Weissweinglas
Flaschendesign & Ausstattung: Burgunderflasche , klassisch
Flaschengröße in l: 0,75
Verschlusstyp: Drehverschluss (Stelvin)
Alcohol % ABV: 13,0
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Inverkehrbringer: Wein Service Bonn GmbH - DE-ÖKO-005 - Königswinterer Str. 552 - 53227 Bonn - Deutschland
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP