This beautifully vinous composition of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 10% Carmenere matured in a barrique and presents itself with rich fruit. The Terre di San Leonardo cuvée of Tenuta San Leonardo impresses with its balanced taste and a refined delicate bitter finish of aromatic length, which complements the Bordeaux style of this red wine. 80% of the cuvee matured in large barrels for 80 months, the remaining 20% in the barrique.  Awards of Terre di San Leonardo IGT Trentino 2013 of Tenuta San Leonardo Doctor Wine: 90 pts. (Vol. 12)Bibenda: 4 Grapes (Vol. 2006 - 2012)Guida dell 'Espresso: 17/20 pts. (Vol. 10 and 11), 18.5/20 pts. (Vol. 10)Gambero Rosso: 2 Gläser (Vol. 2012 - 2006)
black currant, Mint / Lemon balm, Eucalyptus and Chocolate
  • Dieser ausdruckstarke Rotwein harmoniert ausgezeichnet mit Ochsenbacke mit Kartoffel-Rösti
  • Dem Genießer zeigt sich dieser Wein aus Trentino-Alto Adige besonders balanciert
  • Dieser italienische Rotwein eignet sich ausgezeichnet vortrefflicher Genuss zu einer Vielzahl von Gerichten & Anlässen

Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2017 - Tenuta San Leonardo

Red wine Italy Italy Trentino-Alto Adige (IT)
Any questions about this product?
Die Maximale Bestellmenge wurde erreicht, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Mindestbestellmenge wurde unterschritten, Bestellmenge wird automatisch angepasst.
Die Staffelung ist ungültig und wird automatisch angepasst.
6
12
18

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

0.75 Liter (£ 13.52 * / 1 Liter)
70011-IT-RW-BL-009-09

Ready to ship today, delivery time appr. 6-8 workdays

Huge
selection!
Safe
packaging!
Reliable
shipping!
Top
Support!
Terre di San Leonardo IGT 2017 - Tenuta San Leonardo
10.14 £
0.75 l (£ 13.52 * / 1 l)

Prices excl. VAT, excise duties, customs , excl. shipping

More information

This beautifully vinous composition of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Merlot and 10% Carmenere matured in a barrique and presents itself with rich fruit. The Terre di San Leonardo cuvée of Tenuta San Leonardo impresses with its balanced taste and a refined delicate bitter finish of aromatic length, which complements the Bordeaux style of this red wine.

80% of the cuvee matured in large barrels for 80 months, the remaining 20% in the barrique. 

Awards of Terre di San Leonardo IGT Trentino 2013 of Tenuta San Leonardo

Doctor Wine: 90 pts. (Vol. 12)
Bibenda: 4 Grapes (Vol. 2006 - 2012)
Guida dell 'Espresso: 17/20 pts. (Vol. 10 and 11), 18.5/20 pts. (Vol. 10)
Gambero Rosso: 2 Gläser (Vol. 2012 - 2006)

PROFILE
Product type: Wine
Type of Wine: Red wine
Wine colour: Red
Sweetness: dry
Vintage: 2017
Wine acidity in g/l: 6,0
Residual sugar in g/l: 6,0
Country: Italy
Region: Trentino-Alto Adige (IT)
Grape Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon , Carménère , Merlot
Quality Classification & Rating: IGT Indicazione Geografica Tipica
Duration of maturation (in Months): 18
Aromas & Palate Notes: black currant , Mint / Lemon balm , Eucalyptus , Chocolate
Optimal serving temperature in °C: 15 - 18
Bottle size in l: 0,75
Alcohol % ABV: 12,5
Allergens & Misc. Ingredients: contains sulfites and sulfur dioxide
Distributor: Tenuta San Leonardo - Loc. San Leonardo 1 - 38060 Borghetto A/Adige - Avio (TN) - Italien
Write a review
Reviews will be published after verification.
Log in

Log in / register

UP